I wanted to share an easy and tasty way to make meatloaf.
I used a 9x 13 baking dish to bake it. You can use any dish that you want even muffin tin.
The recipe is easy and requires a few ingredients that I found in my fridge and pantry.
2 lb. ground meat (any will work)
1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
1 small onion, chopped
1 celery stalk
1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon mustard (any will work)
1 tablespoon hot sauce (any will work)
1 tablespoon italian salad dressing
spices of your choice ( I used mrs. Dash- onion and herb, and garlic and herb)
1) Mix all of the dry ingredients together.
2) In separate bowl mix all wet ingredients together.
I believe I added some water too, but not more than 1/4 cup.
3) Combine the two mixtures together and spread it into any pan that you have.
4) Bake it till done in pre-heated to 375F oven.
5) You can spread some ketchup on top and bake for 5 more min, but I didn’t have anh so I skipped it.
Let it cool, slice it into butterfly shape and enjoy eating it.
Hahaha jusk kidding about the butterflies!
It came out really good and it was father and husband approved!
It was gone so fast that I couldn’t snap a good looking picture. But here’s one.
* if the meat mixture is too liquidity- add more oats.
* if the meat mixture is too dry and thick- add more water.
* be careful with added salt due to soy sauce is already salty.