I wanted to share an easy and tasty way to make meatloaf.
I used a 9x 13 baking dish to bake it. You can use any dish that you want even muffin tin.
The recipe is easy and requires a few ingredients that I found in my fridge and pantry.
2 lb. ground meat (any will work)
1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
1 small onion, chopped
1 celery stalk
1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon mustard (any will work)
1 tablespoon hot sauce (any will work)
1 tablespoon italian salad dressing
spices of your choice ( I used mrs. Dash- onion and herb, and garlic and herb)
1) Mix all of the dry ingredients together.
2) In separate bowl mix all wet ingredients together.
I believe I added some water too, but not more than 1/4 cup.
3) Combine the two mixtures together and spread it into any pan that you have.
4) Bake it till done in pre-heated to 375F oven.
5) You can spread some ketchup on top and bake for 5 more min, but I didn’t have anh so I skipped it.
Let it cool, slice it into butterfly shape and enjoy eating it.
Hahaha jusk kidding about the butterflies! 🙂
It came out really good and it was father and husband approved! 🙂
It was gone so fast that I couldn’t snap a good looking picture. But here’s one.
* if the meat mixture is too liquidity- add more oats.
* if the meat mixture is too dry and thick- add more water.
* be careful with added salt due to soy sauce is already salty.