I am out of my favorite granola! Ugh!
Trader Joe’s is in my plans on of these days but what do I do until then?
I found a solution last night!
I made myself Coconut and PB2 Protein Granola. Lately I’ve been eating it with a cup of greek yogurt for breakfast. It never gets old in my opinion.
Coconut PB2 Protein Granola
1 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
1/4 dried cranberries, no added sugar
1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
2 tablespoons PB2 powder
2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 tablespoon flax seeds
2 tablespoons coconut oil
3 tablespoons sugar free pancake syrup (I was out of honey 😦 )
1) Mix all of the dry ingredients in a big bowl. Stirr well.
2) Mix all of the wet ingredients in a smaller bowl. Stirr well until the mixture is nice and smooth.
3) Put the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix everything together intil well incorporated.
4) Spread the mixture on a cookie sheet or on a piece of illuminum foil coated with some cooking spray.
5) Bake it on 350 F, for about 10- 15 min, stirring occasionally.
6) When done, cool it off before enjoying! 🙂
Makes: 10 servings.
One serving in 1/4 cup.
It comes to about 125 calories per 1/4 cup.