Long time no see!
Today I got to enjoy homemade Apple Crisp in my very own coffee mug!
It tastes devine! It is legit! 🙂
After watching some videos on YouTube I decide to try to mix it up myself! I am a huge Apple Pie fan so I have pretty high standards how it should taste like. This creation of mine stands up to all! I should’ve name it Apple Pie in a mug.
Go in the kitchen and make it NOW!
GLUTEN FREE APPLE CRISP
1 medium apple
1/3 lemon (juice+ zest)
1 tablespoon butter
2 teaspoons sugar
2 tablespoons almond meal
2 tablespoons old fashioned oats
1 tablespoons coconut flakes, unsweetened
1) Peel and cut up the apple. Set aside.
2) In a big mug put the butter and sugar, and microwave for about 1 min.
3) Zest and juice 1/3 lemon in the mug.
4) Add the apples to the butter mixture, sprinkle some cinnamon. Stir well. Set aside. It smell good already!
5) In a different cup or bowl mix together oats, coconut flakes, and almond meal. Add this dry mix to the mug, covering the apples.
6) Don’t stir. Just put the mug in the microwave for 2 min.
7) Let it cool for few min because IT IS SUPER HOT.
8) ENJOY OUT OF THE MUG OR SERVED IN A BOWL. MAYBE ADD YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM OR WHIP CREAM. 😉
*For more crunchy texture you can add nuts or granola clusters.*
I added a spoonful of light whip cream. It tastes amazing. This Apple crisp is one of my new fall favorite comfort treats.
What is your favorite fall sweet treat?